In this inspiring episode of "Your Weekly Dose of Higher Consciousness," host Liz Gracia takes listeners on a transformation journey, exploring the difference between setting intentions and consciously choosing to be of higher energy and engaging their spiritual will.
Through a blend of personal storytelling and good-humored wit, Liz shares how consciously deciding has led to a profound shift in her energy and being. Listeners will learn how aligning with the higher energy fields they once intended to connect with can empower them to manifest their desires with unwavering confidence and clarity.
Embracing the power of conscious choice, listeners unlock their true potential and step into a realm of limitless possibilities.
- Setting intentions is the starting point for manifestation, but a deeper level awaits through conscious decision-making.
- Engaging our spiritual will connects us with a higher dimension of consciousness, empowering us to co-create with the universe.
- Consciously choosing leads to a profound shift in energy, grounding, and alignment with higher energy fields.
- Confidence replaces fear and doubt, and our conscious awareness becomes free and refreshed.
- Infusing the journey with good-humored wit and conscious decision-making, listeners embark on a path of transformation, alignment, and fulfillment.
Here are some links I promised:
If you are new to the podcast and the Map of Consciousness, then this "Foundational Basics" can be found here at The Power of Awareness: A Deep Dive Into the Levels of Consciousness or
Go on our email journey at a friendly, digestible rate here.
Discover Your Quantum Biology: How Light, Sound & Your Thoughts Can Lead to Vibrant Health
Discover Mediumship Excellence: Experience a Deep Dive Into the Artistry of Spirit Connected
Actualize Your Intentions With the 3 Pillars of Qigong
If you are new to this podcast or an avid listener, I have something just for you.
I created a landing page with all of my playlists in one place.
For new listeners, I created a playlist called "Foundational Basics".
For avid listeners, you can find all of these playlists on the website here.
If you like what's going on here, you can join me on social media here: